program 8.1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Shengzhi Mao June 27, 2019 at 11:06 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Min Kim
    User

Hi,

It seems like “x variable” is missing when call plot(c_t) in program 8.1 on page 292. I think one way to fix this is to define a real variable t(0:TT) and include it as t(it)=it in the doloop, and then plot as call plot(t,c_t).

Min

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Min Kim.
    • This topic was modified 4 months ago by Min Kim.

Fabian Kindermann

Dear Min,

true. This is a typo in the book. It seems that I correctly updated the programs (as in the program database, everything is correct), but I forgot to keep the code fragments in the book up to date.

Thanks for pointing this out. We are keeping a list with issues that need to be solved in some future edition of the book.

Best,
    Fabian

Min Kim
    User

Thank you professor for your reply! I didn’t look at the source code. It seems like the way how it does in the source code is much efficient. call plot((/(dble(it),it=0,TT)/), c_t)!

Best,
    Min

Shengzhi Mao
    User

Hi everyone, I got a problem with this program that it can only give the values of consumption but without figures pop out. How can I deal with it?
    The compiler reports:
    gfortran -O3 -J”./Build” /usr/local/include/toolbox.o “Build/allinone.o” -o Build/prog (in directory: /Users/lukasmao/Downloads/Computational tech)
    Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
    “_execpolt_”, referenced from:
    _MAIN__ in allinone.o
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Compilation failed.

Shengzhi Mao
    User

Sorry, it’s a typo and I figured out the error.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.