Installation problem

Forums Installation Problems Mac OS X Users Installation problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Aukje Nieuwenhuis September 7, 2022 at 2:28 pm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Aukje Nieuwenhuis
    User

Hello!

I am trying to run the install_fortran.command file on my MacBook Air, but I run into an error in the first few lines of the file. First, Home-brew is installed successfully (at least, I think so). However, the next line causes an issue. I think the issue starts with the following line.

# INSTALL GNU GFORTRAN COMPILER

The terminal returns the following errors:

shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Operation not permitted
    job-working-directory: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Operation not permitted
    pwd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Operation not permitted
    Error: The current working directory doesn't exist, cannot proceed.
    shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Operation not permitted
    job-working-directory: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Operation not permitted
    pwd: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: Operation not permitted

Do you have an idea how I can solve this error? Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Aukje

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.